Problems logging into Yahoo Email

Fried~Chips 22:54 29 Jun 2008

This hase been driving me Mad since Friday night. I go to put my password in for Yahoo Email then it just keeps comming back with enter password box. It doesnt say its wrong. So I used the option to reset my password which was fine but still unable to login. My User ID which is also my email address is correct.

I use Email for a lot of aircraft related news groups, ebay and other things so I am unable to see whats going on with my emails.

I have tried cleaning out all my internet history and temp file but no luck.

Has anyone had this problem with yahoo. Could my Kaspersky internet be stopping me getting in even though yahoo is web based as I call it.

help please, I can imagine the amount of emails building up to be arround 2k

Also would it be possible for one of the Yahoo group forum moderators to be able to block my from logging in as I recently fell out with one.

Pamy 23:06 29 Jun 2008

I would download and install yahoo again.No nead to remove what you have. Use same ID and password.

woodchip 23:07 29 Jun 2008

Also would it be possible for one of the Yahoo group forum moderators to be able to block my from logging in as I recently fell out with one.
Possible

Fried~Chips 00:04 30 Jun 2008

woodchip, it didn't happen to be a Aircraft news Group ?

I do not use Yahoo Software, I manually go to Yahoo.com and login to Mail from their. I have never installed or had Yahoo Software installed, I use it like Hotmail.

I am a member of around 5 Yahoo groups, could 1 moderator from just one group shut down all email login ? doesn't seem possible to me.

I have no way of sorting this problem.

Fried~Chips 12:21 30 Jun 2008

I have tried to use a link to Yahoo to get help but, nothing has improved or changed.

I can get my password in but it just goes to help pages or sorry for the inconvieniance

Getting desperate now for my mails. Does anyone know of a Yahoo.co.uk contact address.

Fried~Chips 12:22 30 Jun 2008

The error, LaunchCascadeError-ymws:Server.MailboxOpenFailed, occurred when trying to connect to Yahoo! Mail

I find no fix searcing on Google.

Newuser939 12:25 30 Jun 2008

You could just check whether the problem is at your end or the Yahoo end by trying to read your mail via click here

Fried~Chips 12:56 30 Jun 2008

I have tried another machine and its not my main machine at fault. I am a little concerned about using this mail2web.com to get my email, who are they?

Fried~Chips 16:59 30 Jun 2008

I will work my way through them this evening, I expect to have arround 4k of emails now which some are important.

Fried~Chips 20:39 30 Jun 2008

still unable to get it. Arhhh!

I can get into my account settings, well some of them, like spam filter controls etc but nothing has changed all set fine.

It isn't anything to do with Microsoft I wonder ? changing over servers or haven't they got Yahoo yet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone