Problems with Google Search

birdface 18:31 28 Sep 2007

When I Google for something and the page opens,I can open all on the bottom half of the page,But cannot open anything on the top half.If I Left click mouse and drag it.and try and copy the Web Address,I get two little squares ,one of them is ticked and that is as far as I get,Now if I right Click and drag and hold down one of the addresses on the top and drag the arrow across it all I get is a red line as though I am using paint.My Grand Daughter uses the computer and has probably changed something on it,Anybody got any idea's.it's probably something simple,But so is my brain.Any help welcome.Sorry I should have said I am using IE7 + Home Edition.

birdface 18:41 28 Sep 2007

Hi.I should also have added.It is the Large Google address Bar that is causing the problem.The small address bar in the top right hand side I have changed that from Live Search Default.To Google Default.And that works Ok.

birdface 11:54 29 Sep 2007

Anybody got any ideas before I close this.Just thinking this problem started about the same time as Virgin was trying to get us to download their new address bar.I have changed it back to live search to see if it makes any difference.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?