Problems with Facebook login/verification

Bathsheba 15:40 04 Nov 2010

I know this isn't technically a computer problem, but you've always solved my problems in the past so I thought I would start here first!

I've been using Facebook for over two years without any problems, but yesterday I tried to login and was told that my account might have been compromised and was temporarily suspended. I have tried to reset my account and have changed my password three times, but still can't login. I've followed the instructions on the help page and asked for a security code to be sent several times, but I have received nothing so far. I've checked my spam blocker and there is nothing in there. I've tried to contact FB sveral times, but I don't get any reply. According to the help center I can use another method of identity verification at the bottom of the page, but I cannot see any options or links. If anyone has any ideas or has had this problem before I would be grateful for some advice.
Thanks

Proclaimer 15:43 04 Nov 2010

' I've followed the instructions on the help page and asked for a security code to be sent several times, but I have received nothing so far.'

Happened to me, it took a full 24 hours to receive that e-mail.

Bathsheba 15:52 04 Nov 2010

Ah that's interesting as the help center gives the impression that you will receive it within a few minutes. I wondered if that might be the case, but because they don't reply to my emails, it's difficult to know. I've gone through the process several times, so no doubt I'll end up with about 20 different security codes! I think I'll give it a good 48 hours to see what happens. If I'm still having probs on Monday I'll be abck here!
Thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

30 UK artists and their beautiful posters for WCRS' Pride in London campaign

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?