pooperscooper 10:03 12 Dec 2006

Hi, I must of pressed a button somewhere in word to change the way things are typed, when I go to add a word in the middle of a sentance for instance it takes out the letters in front of that word as I am typing, I hope I have explained this properly, can you help....Thanks

  VoG II 10:05 12 Dec 2006

Press the Insert key.

  VoG II 10:06 12 Dec 2006

Or Tools > Options > Edit, untick Overtype mode.

  pooperscooper 10:20 12 Dec 2006

THANKS, It is so simple when you know how:-) but it's a very iritating thing to happen.....Val

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires