Problem with using a Video Sender

loftroom27 11:54 30 Jan 2006

I have a Video Sender attached to my graphics card which is able to send whatever appears on my monitor, to the TV in my lounge two floors down. It works perfectly with all applications including my Webcam, and when I have a video conversation with family, my wife can view it easily, and in near perfect quality. However, it will not transmit any Video content either streamed, or off a DVD although it displayes the interface of whatever application i'm using to view, and even the web page that i'm using to stream from. All I get is a black screen where the video ought to be, and I don't even get the soundtrack. I'm pretty sure that it is not a video sender problem, as it displays all other content with no effort including the Transitions on Windows Media Player, and any other player I care to use and any audio I wish to transmit.I have windows XP Service Pack 2 and have configured my Graphics card to dual screen in clone mode (nVidia). Iwould be grateful if anyone can shed any light on the reasons for this problem.
Many thanks.....Loftroom

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone