Problem with Studio 9

popgeoff 15:18 02 Jun 2005

I use Pinnacle Studio 9 for video editing. Recently when trying to open this application I get the pop up message telling me the application has failed to start because LTKRN13N.dll was not found, saying that reinstalling the application may fix this problem. I have done as suggested and initially all seems OK. Then after a few days I get the same problem. Grateful for advice or even suggestions for a better video editing application. Thanks

woodchip 15:24 02 Jun 2005

After you reinstall pinnacle you should find in search LTKRN13N.dll, and go to properties and write Protect the dll, another program must be altering it.

popgeoff 15:28 02 Jun 2005

That sounds good. I will give that a try thank you you

popgeoff 15:28 02 Jun 2005

That sounds good. I will give that a try thank you you

popgeoff 16:41 03 Jun 2005

Looked in Search and found that LTKRN13N.dll was linked with Canon Zoombrowser which I use for digital photo stuff. Does this mean that I can't use both programmes.
Also couldn't see in Properties how to " write protect". Bit confused here. But thanks for any advice.

popgeoff 16:41 03 Jun 2005

Looked in Search and found that LTKRN13N.dll was linked with Canon Zoombrowser which I use for digital photo stuff. Does this mean that I can't use both programmes.
Also couldn't see in Properties how to " write protect". Bit confused here. But thanks for any advice.

woodchip 20:40 03 Jun 2005

write protect = Read-Only

popgeoff 20:58 03 Jun 2005

OK Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?