Problem with Outlook Express

Bagsey 17:51 04 Mar 2007

Recently I have been missing the pop up notice in outlook express when sending emails with large attachments that shows how for along the upload has got to. Can anyone tell me how to get it back please.
I am using XP Home

Technotiger 17:53 04 Mar 2007

Hi, how about a System Restore back to before this started?

Bagsey 18:21 04 Mar 2007

The trouble is I cant remember when it started and I dont want to go to far back as it would upset other programs that I have managed to get the bugs out of. Someone must be able to say click this, open that, tick this, and get me working again. I hope!!!!!

Bagsey 07:56 05 Mar 2007

^

Technotiger 08:28 05 Mar 2007

click here

OK - within this link you will find fixes and probably better still - Downloads for OE. I would try a download, that should probably fix it for you.

dogbreath1 08:29 05 Mar 2007

click here

click here

click here

You should find something useful in these links.

Good luck.

Panza 15:56 24 May 2007

I recently changed ISP to BT Internet.com. I now find that not all my emails are getting through to my new email address. Some are going into the Yahoo Inbox. I haven't set up an account with Yahoo, so what am I doing wrong. If you could help me (in this unconventional way) I would appreciate it. Skins232

Kate B 15:59 24 May 2007

You should start your own thread, and don't address it to an individual forum member.

Bagsey 18:37 24 May 2007

Sorry everyone. I have been having a lot of trips up and down to hospital and forgot that I had posted this. Now my system has changed so the problem seems to have gone. So have ticked this thread of for now. Thanks again to all who offered advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

The secrets of creating gory VFX

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache