Problem with MSN shutting down

vodkagal3 10:44 14 Jan 2007

I have a really annoying problem which MSN dont seem to be able to help me with. When I type an email, usually a long one, my msn connection shuts down and I lose all I have written. It takes me back to the sign in page.
I have XP and IE7 and MSN Premium which is my preferred program. On the advice of MSN I have uninstalled and reinstalled their program (twice) and also have done numourous scans, spyware,virus etc and they all show nothing. The latest advise I have is to uninstall IE7....before I do this has anyone else suffered this annoying thing or has anyone any ideas as to a cure. Everthing else on my pc works perfectly. This problem only happens occassionally I now type my messages using word then copy and paste them to msn email but surely I shouldn't have to do this.

Hope that makes sense!!!

VoG II 10:48 14 Jan 2007

Similar problem click here

vodkagal3 11:11 14 Jan 2007

Thanks VoG I had read that but it doesn't really answer the problem...as I said I do now use word and copy and paste.....I am not a one fingered typer (3 of 4 maybe but I am quite fast!!!! lol) I was just wondering if there is anything else I could do.

THanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?