Problem connecting to Internet

Ronald2008 10:56 11 Sep 2008

Hi,

I have am using a wireless router to connect to my broadband ADSL modem. Every thing worked fine for almost a year and then one fine day I was not able to connect to the internet I normally use IE ver 7.0 5730.13
This happens both from my desktop as well as my laptop.
When I start my system and start IE after some time I get the page saying that IE could not connect to the Internet and gives out some suggestions that are of no use anyway and then it has a link to "diagnose connection problem" or some such notification.

i click on it and follow along till either I get connected or don't. I then run the diagontics once again and get connected. some times I need to run this once some time twice and some times three time. This is a daily routine. if I swith off the modem and switch on again i have the same problem and go through the diagnostics again and get connected.

this is quite stange and wahted to know why this happens and how can I stop this from hppening.

Oh1 by the way I am in India and use the once state run BSNL telephone line broadband.

I am sure some one out there has the answers,

thanks

Ron

oldbeefer2 11:36 11 Sep 2008

Do you use zone Alarm? If so, click here

Ronald2008 11:47 11 Sep 2008

Hi Oldbeefer2,

I don't use zone alarm, I dont' what it is

ron

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?