Problem cancelling Napster free trial

Trikie 22:44 14 May 2008

According to the e-mail that confirmed registration of a free one month trial to cancel within the time I just "Click this link and go to the pop-up at the bottom of the page".

However there is no pop up on the page that appears. Going to "Contact us" there is a set of standard e-mails on offer, one of which is to cancel the account. This requires me to be signed in, but even when I do I still get the message that I need to sign in.

I have tried signing in then going to the "Contact us" and also signing in after, but every time I just get the message that I must sign in.

Has anyone any experience of this problem or any idea how I can contact Napster? I have used the e-mail Reply to their original confirmation but suspect that this is an automated system and will not respond.

[email protected] 22:50 14 May 2008

Try phoning them on 020 7365 1079.

I have called them a few times and always found their customer support team to be spot on.

Trikie 22:58 14 May 2008

Thanks [email protected], I'll give that a try in the morning.

Trikie 13:42 15 May 2008

Mission finally accomplished. Phoned -recorded message gave details of what to do on the website - final screen in the link said "please phone to cancel"!! Which I did.

I found the whole site totally confusing and this just confirmed it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache