Problem accessing site?

Ex plorer 10:43 10 Nov 2008

Hi I am having problems accessing Recliner World Site, I have been trying for 5 days now and get timed out after 30seconds.
Any suggestions.

birdface 10:45 10 Nov 2008

Works Ok for me.click here

birdface 10:49 10 Nov 2008

Firewall or cookie problem usually.Or ISP. What Firewall do you have.

Ex plorer 10:51 10 Nov 2008

Hi buteman thanks but it timed out again, I am asuming you gave the link of RW,
I am runing Win XP and IE7 also tried Firefox with same results.

Ex plorer 10:54 10 Nov 2008

Running XP fire Wall, I was on the site on Thursday but no joy since I have run AV and Spy ware also A Squared.
Cleared all cookies but still no go.

Ex plorer 10:58 10 Nov 2008

Can you open this link that I get when trying to open Recliner World.click here

brundle 10:59 10 Nov 2008

Run a tracert from the command prompt. If it gets past your router or ISP your PC is not at fault.

tracert reclinerworldonline.com

birdface 11:01 10 Nov 2008

There are quite a few posts about with the same sort of problem.Have you ran all your security programs just in case.If the same on Firefox may be Firewall or ISP.Maybe try Command prompt and type in. ipconfig /flushdns a small space after ipconfig and forward slash or it will not work.It should then tell you DNS Cache has been flushed.

birdface 11:04 10 Nov 2008

Should not be a problem with windows firewall.And yes I can open your click here.

Ex plorer 11:08 10 Nov 2008

Hi after showing my router and ISP, its giving a Read out out of Timed-out for the past several times I tried to get on the site.

Ex plorer 11:13 10 Nov 2008

buteman ipconfig /flushdns it flashes on the screen and then disappears just a brief black blank box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?