Printing Problems

ponytail 19:39 09 Feb 2010

My wife is trying to print th e application form on this web site and is having problems and I am unable to copy it either can anyone advise on how we print it.

click here

jack 19:55 09 Feb 2010

Take some times to ubderstand the links
or
click here

ponytail 19:59 09 Feb 2010

Hi Jack,
Still unable to get a print as all I seem to get is a blank page and the printer is ok as I trie printing something else which worked ok.What and where did you click on exactly.

ponytail 20:13 09 Feb 2010

Still trying to print this application form but all I seem to get are blank pages.I copied it and went into word and pasted it clicked on print and although the printer seemed to be printing all I got was a blank sheet.Any advise please

Terry Brown 20:20 09 Feb 2010

Try making the eform as large as possble, but still fits on the screen.
Press ALT and Print Screen together. this will make a copy of your desktop.
Open your word processor and paste.

You can then print it out as a picture.
Terry

rdave13 20:24 09 Feb 2010

Download PDF-XChange Viewer; click here
Will print it for you.

ponytail 20:32 09 Feb 2010

Hi rdave13
Have downloaded your suggestion so what is the procedure I have to use to print this document off.

Thanks

rdave13 20:44 09 Feb 2010

Once you've run PDF-XChange right click the PDF document and click - open with. Select print from the toolbar.
Or start PDF-XChange and select 'open' through the toolbar. Find your document, open, then select print.

jack 10:26 14 Feb 2010

click here
This link is the application for
It is however a PDF file- needs acrobat reader.
When clicked on it should load providing you have
Acrobat Reader loaded
Down load from here
click here
It is free.

Sea Urchin 12:29 14 Feb 2010

Rather confusing the issue - that link is for Adobe Acrobat Pro which costs in excess of £500 - a very expensive way to read a pdf file. What is needed is Adobe Reader which is free.

However, as ponytail has already downloaded PDF-Xchange Viewer Adobe Reader is not required.

LAP 14:57 14 Feb 2010

ponytail, If you are still stuck. I have just done the following with the (pdf 44KB)..

Open up the PDF file then reduce this in size to fit your screen. Hit the Prt Scr button. Then open paint/edit/paste. Save the file, then open a software with a cropping tool, crop off what you don't want. expand PDF file to A4 and print. This took me 2 minutes.

Worth a try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017