Printing out of alignment now updated to Windows 7 and Office 2013

wildhouse 22:56 05 Jun 2014

We have just moved from XP and Office 2010 to Windows 7 and Office 2013 at work. Nightmare! One problem - printing is out of alignment. Both labels and documents look ok in Print Preview, but print out of alignment. Labels start off ok but gradually move up the page. Both labels and documents print further in than the margin. These documents print OK on the few computers which still have XP and Office 2010, but not on those which have been updated. Would appreciate any advice as it's causing major problems. Thanks.

Peter 00:08 06 Jun 2014

wildhouse,

Perhaps the default page size in Office 2013 is set to Letter size and needs to be set to A4?

Peter.

wildhouse 07:14 06 Jun 2014

I know we've checked that on the printers - will double check on the letter size when I get to work but fairly sure that's A4, too. TBC!

wildhouse 18:20 06 Jun 2014

We have discovered this is a known Windows 7 problem which currently has no solution. My poor colleague will have to write 180 labels by hand each week from now on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?