Printing jewel case labels

renard 16:48 22 Dec 2007

Please can anyone tell me where to find instructions and / or templates for Neato jewel case inserts?

I have never printed my own jewel case labels before. The salesman who sold me the blank Neato pack assured me that I would be able to find instructions through my PC, but I have had no success.

The insert pack has the code 99966, part no. 04708.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

100andthirty 16:54 22 Dec 2007

do you need this?

click here

renard 21:58 22 Dec 2007

Very many thanks for that link. I did look at the Neato website but for some reason (stupidity??) I failed to notice the bit about jewel cases. Thanks again.

renard 23:11 09 Jan 2008

Having used up all these Neato inserts, I need some more. I have been told that there are cheaper and equally good ones available elsewhere.

I have found several on the internet (Pressit appear quite good) and many of them are considerably cheaper than Neato.

However, I would prefer not to risk buying them without recommendation.

I would welcome any recommendations for blank PC-printable CD/DVD Jewel Case cover/tray inserts, and the best place to buy them. Any pointers to free software downloads for them will also be appreciated.

(By the way, this is an excellent forum. Congratulations and respect to all the friendly people who are willing to help others!)

esbe 00:39 10 Jan 2008

Hi, are you using Nero on your pc? - if so it usually contains a programme called 'cover designer', where you can create your own inserts etc.
It's very easy to use.
I usually print them on slightly heavier paper such as 'REY' Text & Graphics 160gm card.

cheers.

renard 17:26 10 Jan 2008

Thanks for that, esbe, but I do not have Nero.

Regards, John.

aitch2 20:09 11 Jan 2008

I use neato and get them from Staples as it is only just down the road from me. They sometimes have special offers on them. However, you might be better off trying click here as i think they have compatable ones which would solve the problem
Aitch

renard 22:16 12 Jan 2008

Many thanks,aitch2. That website looks promising, so I will probably order some from them.

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards, John

Longhouse 21:36 20 Jan 2008

You could try a desktop publishing package to create your own CD labels and Jewel case labels. Serif do a good DTP package for free with free templates for CDs & jewel cases

click here

click here

renard 22:26 20 Jan 2008

Very many thanks for the tip, Longhouse. Another one for me to try.

Their general DTP stuff looks good, too.

rockdoctor2 14:58 21 Jan 2008

Do you use ebay? If so, this guy sells excellent labels (as well as all sorts of other stuff). Delivery is lightning quick too.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?