Printing from Apple I Pad Air

ponytail 13:47 12 Jan 2015
Answered

Is it possible to print from a Apple I Pad AIR to my Brother DCP-J315W printer if it is how do we go about setting it up.

iscanut 13:51 12 Jan 2015

You need an Air Print compatible printer. I have googled the printer and cannot see Air Print mentioned in the specs.

Pine Man 15:12 12 Jan 2015

If it's a document, or similar, that you want to print why not send it, as an attachment to an email, to the computer that is connected to the printer.

ponytail 15:31 12 Jan 2015

Thanks for the replies I just went into town and called into my local PC shop where I normally go and the guy there is very and he said the same as you that you need a printer compatible with a air pad and has a Brother printer which is compatible and the price is £89 but do we need two printers my Brother printer is only about 12 months old.As the I Pad air is my wifes will let her decide as she will be the user.

iscanut 16:00 12 Jan 2015

I would go with Pine Man,s suggestion and save your money.

john bunyan 16:54 12 Jan 2015

See Here:

other thread

ponytail 19:45 12 Jan 2015

Hi John Bunyan I clicked on your link and this was on there

click here to woolwells post which was the 3rd one and do I need to download the app and if so will that solve the problem

Went

ponytail 19:47 12 Jan 2015

If so what do I need to download I have windows 7 64 bit.Thanks

ponytail 19:53 12 Jan 2015
Answer

click here not sure if this link will work

ponytail 19:54 12 Jan 2015

Is this what I need

click here for all these posts

Apologies

john bunyan 10:10 13 Jan 2015

Give it a try! I have a Canon that has an app for the iPad (not using Air Print) Just ensure the printer , router, and iPad are on the same wireless network (if you have more than one)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?