Printer Problems - Canon Pixma MP495

SpitzMcClain 18:38 20 Mar 2015

I am having some trouble with my WiFi enabled Canon Pixma mp495 printer. I have three computers on my home network and all but one of those computers are having problems printing. All have Windows 7 Home Premium and are all connected through wifi. Here is the problem: Whenever I try to print any type of document, the printer will print only half of the first page, and then continue to repeatedly print that first page over and over again. It will not even try to print the other pages within the document. I have tried removing the printer from all three computers (at the same time) using devices and printers, as well as completely removing the drivers using the printui command in cmd. I have also tried re-installing the printer by letting Windows discover it as well as manually entering the IP address of the printer. Another thing I tried was updating the current driver but Windows tells me it is already up to date. I am an intern for an IT department and have asked multiple co-workers but none seem to have a good answer. This problem is very frustrating so any help at all would be appreciated.

bumpkin 21:07 20 Mar 2015

Connect it to the router with a cable is about all I can suggest, had endless problems with mine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?