Printer Problem

swanny2 20:32 07 Aug 2010

Ive got a Brother mp-115c Printer,i changed the Ink today all 4 of them,then made sure there in correctly cleaned them,then printed a test page of,those with lines on etc.
Now the test page showed each colour on a chart an all was ok. I then went too print a page of the internet and it came out in black only.
This printer hasnt a option too print black only. I tryed too copy something and that came out in colour,but every time i try prrint wether it be a saved picture om me Pc, or on the net it comes out in b&w.. any ideas Please. appreciated
Swanny :O)

howard64 06:45 08 Aug 2010

try downloading the latest driver for your printer the original driver may have become corrupted

swanny2 12:08 08 Aug 2010

Cheers Mate its not a Mp its DCP-115C Brother printer,dont know where i got mp from lol .
Thanks for that mate but i cant seem too find the driver for it after scanning the net,i see a lot of drivers for it,then when i click on a link i get something like scan your pc for latest drivers etc.or whizz drivers,then it scans then ask if you want too subscribe. ive googled it but still cant find a driver .
cheers

beeuuem 12:23 08 Aug 2010

Have you tried click here
?

swanny2 13:45 08 Aug 2010

Thanks Howard and Bee, for your advice and all is fine now. Thankyou very much. :O)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?