Dont know anything about your printer but to try to get rid of the ink from the wood unit go to the Chemist and ask for Oxalic Acid crystal , ( you will probably be required to sign the poison register) disolve in small amount of water then point onto the stain. You will possibly need to do this several times but it should get rid of the stains. Fingers crossed, I have used it many times in my work. Good luck. I have had success rubbing stains with rhubarb leaves which are a source of oxalic acid, which is one reason we dont eat them.