Printer Driver Kodak Easyshare AIO 5300

swanny2 17:21 22 Jan 2015
Answered

Ive tryed installing the driver of the disc with the software on but when it comes too install the driver i get sorry not completed. im on windows 7 Home Premium 32bit sp1 Ive had the error 0x000003eb and no idea why this is happeneing.. Ican Copy and Scan of the printer but not print a Picture. when i go into control panel too Add Printer my Kodak printer isnt in the list that it offers me in the drop down menu so i cant add printer. Any help appreciated please. thank you

xania 11:31 23 Jan 2015
  swanny2 18:00 26 Jan 2015

Thanks But ive tryed everything my cd wont install driver either,and ive tryed of the Net too. now the on screen display on the printer comes on on start up then goes blank when printer warms up..then it comes back on when i close the printer. weird printer this new 1 i think .

xania 08:46 28 Jan 2015
Answer

Did you install according to the instructions. In most cases, if you connect the printer before the drivers are installed, all sorts of problems can occur. I would uninstall everything, reboot you PC, and install again according to the instructions only connecting the printer when told to. If this still fails, you could have a faulty printer/install DVD. Speak to Kodak technical support and/or return printer to supplier for a replacement/refund

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone