Printer connection problems since Office 2007

Lytchick 20:59 22 Feb 2010

Myself and my son both had new laptops at Xmas. We both ran trials of office 2007. I converted mine to the full version 2 weeks which I purchased. Since then my laptop won't print any documents at all, not from the internet and not from office. They docs are banking up on my laptop but are not shown on the main PC which the printer is connected to.

So I deleted the printer and tried to reinstall it but the laptop could not find it on the wireless connection. I hard wired it into the printer and it still wouldn't work. I uploaded a patch for the HP all-in-one for windows 7. Still didn't work. Though it managed to find it when I originally set the laptop up from new.

Next, today my son upgraded his version of Office 07 trial to the full version. Now he cannot print either and his laptop cannot find the printer.

What is it about Office 07 that means we cannot print wirelessly via our router to the printer attached to our pc?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?