Print size

bluto1 19:41 22 May 2009

On printing an email I found the typed letters to be about one fifth of the size of normal print. A'd appreciate any help please. I use Incredimail and OS is XP Pro.

johnnyrocker 19:47 22 May 2009

have you tried enlarging print before printing? or save to a word doc then print?

johnny

bluto1 19:49 22 May 2009

Neither. The email in question was inbound. I've tried printing other pages from the 'net and results are the same.

woodchip 19:50 22 May 2009

click on file at the top then print preview, you can change the size there before printing

bluto1 20:02 22 May 2009

This is daft, Incredimail doesn't have a Print Preview.

bluto1 20:08 22 May 2009

I tried it elsewhere and it works. Thanks for the help and I hope I don't have any more emails to type.

woodchip 20:25 22 May 2009

you could copy paste to word if you use it, then adjust and print

bluto1 20:44 22 May 2009

Thanks w, I already thought of that, and decided it would be a last resort. It may possibly be something to do with the printer (Lexmark X2350 all-in-one and if necessary I'll uninstall and reinstall. But I get the feeling that I'm trying to mend something that's not broke.

robin_x 01:24 23 May 2009

Click "Preferences" even in a Windows box.
It opens my Lexmark options for me.

Run the Lexmark Print Center.

Have fun.

bluto1 20:23 23 May 2009

Thanks for the suggestion. I finally did what I should have nearer the start of the problem. I printed a few more of the emails in the folder and they were normal. I then phoned a friend and told him about it and he said there's nothing wrong with my printer, the problem, if it is one, is with the sender. The original email is still small.
Thanks for your help guys, I'm sorry if it wasted your time, but when I had the problem the company was excellent. Resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?