Print head alignment Epson Stylus C42UX printer

Duncanf 12:18 07 Feb 2007

Could someone please help me understand the printout that the printer gives when you try to realign the printheads. There are #1, #2 and #3 sets of lines from which you are asked to select the best vertically aligned ones. That to me would give one number but there are three boxes to fill with numbers.
Thanks in anticipation again!

Rtus 12:43 07 Feb 2007

If I remember correctly ,There are three sets to align because the printer blends 3/4 colour inks to achieve the final colour.

Duncanf 12:48 07 Feb 2007

Thanks, Rtus. As you say there are three sets. I assume you place a ruler vertically down the three sets to see which one of the 15 options are closest to being in line. That then would only give one number but there are three boxes they require to be filled. I'm missing something.

Rtus 21:17 07 Feb 2007

ruler not required,you merely pick the number from the first row ( #1 along this row are grids of vertical lines with numbers below-1 to 8/9 for your choice )you enter the number most suitable into the drop down box on screen repeat from your printout sheet rows #2 #3 #4 enter relevant nums & close,this process can be repeated later if needed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?