Print file names

chriscross72 11:27 26 Jan 2007

I have a number of music videos on my pc. I'd like to be able to print the file names of all these as they appear on screen, could anyone please tell me how I can do this ?

Thank you : ))

hastelloy 11:44 26 Jan 2007

If you have them on screen you could do a screen dump (press Prt Scr) then go into Word and click on Paste. This will put an image of you original screen into a word document ready for printing. You may need to crop it to give you what you want.
An alternative which I use is in Winamp (free download) you can highlight the titles you want in Windows Explorer, right click and then select Enqueue in Winamp. Winamp will open with you files shown. You can then select Print HTML Playlist which you can print directly or copy and paste into word - the Winamp version gives you all the track timings as well as titles.
Others may have better ways of doing it - I'l be interested to see.

chriscross72 11:50 26 Jan 2007

Thanks for help...i've found out how to do this now from an earlier thread i'd posted a while ago.
Use a programme called 'karen's directory printer' which is available free from click here
Sorry to be a nuisance i know i should have remembered site from before

hastelloy 11:58 26 Jan 2007

You're not a nuisance - it's what the Forum is for. It seems you didn't want quite what I thought but your link was useful so thanks to you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017