Print calendar in Outlook 2007

RedDogGirl67 04:34 13 Aug 2010

I have been printing a weekly calendar in Outlook 2007 every wekk for at least three years. In the last month or so the "End Time" of all the appointments no longer prints. All I get is the Start Time, Subject and Location. I have reset the Weekly print style, I have changed the font sizes to 6pts, I have searched the Microsoft website for hours and have searched the Internet for more hours trying to find anything related to this problem. I'm stumped.

The only thing I can think of that may have affected Outlook 2007 is that I installed a trial version of Office 2010. I launched Word, Excel, and project 2010 but never launched Outlook 2010. I have uninstalled the Office 2010 trial. Did that maybe "break" somthing?

Anyone out there have any suggestions? I would love to resolve this....

Stressed Mum 08:27 31 Aug 2010

Hi RedDogGirl67. Have you managed to solve this problem as I too am having the same issues and it is driving me crazy!

Stressed Mum 10:07 31 Aug 2010

A ha! After having search for 'hours' and no for the first time in past few months - I found this solution - hope the link works - and hope it solves similar issues for others with same problems.

click here

It worked for me!

SM :))

RedDogGirl67 06:01 04 Sep 2010

THANK YOU Stressed Mum for pointing me to the solution for this problem! I am much less crazy now!

For the rest of you, basically the solution is to uninstall Microsoft Office update KB980376 (Office 2007). (and then go to Microsoft Update and hide the automatic re-installation of the update). Use the link provided by Stressed Mum in the previous message for more details.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?