preventing hacking on msn

hugoboss38 04:56 04 Dec 2008

ive got some one im sure has hacked into my msn messenger account ive got mcafee 2008 got two accounts and some one has a grudge against me for some reason .sending stuff two to people i was close too but i dont know who it is they now everything as when i talk on messenger or did do the info i was talking to has been sent to other people i know some one has hacked into my msn as my partner at the time got her company pc infected and they had to shut the company down to get to the bottom of this attack i know the best way to stop this is not to go on messenger but when i have family on there who live miles away then got no other means is there anything i can do to stop this from happening or tracing the person ive also been told that some one hacked into my msn and was talking to some body on my list pretending that they were me thius day in question i was out all day so def wasnt me on there ????

ronalddonald 06:08 04 Dec 2008

if you got someone you caught someone right, or your aware that someone hacked into your msm a/c.

You post has no full stops i havent got time for a grammer lesson but you could of spaced it out a bit.

Open a new a/c on messenger. or contact msm and tell them your concerns and may be they could trace the hacker.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?