Presssure sensitive touch screen monitor?

  timsegaller 20:46 26 Sep 2013

I'd like to know if there are such things as touch screen monitors (just a monitor, not a computer) that are pressure sensitive and work with Wacom or NTrig digitiser stylus pens? I know that some tablets work in this way (and I own one - a Sony Vaio Duo 13), and that Wacom make their own pressure sensitive graphics tablets. And I see that you can get touch screen monitors...but would they work with Wacom or NTrig digitiser stylus pens and are they pressure sensitive? Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks Tim

  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:27 26 Sep 2013

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

Political cartoons in 2017: Chris Riddell, Rebecca Hendin and Dave Brown on what it’s like to…

The best iPhone for 2017

Tennis : comment regarder la finale de la Coupe Davis 2017 ?