Preloaded 'Instant CD DVD' file missing

deannatrois 05:15 29 Apr 2003

Bought a 2600 PowerStation Plus (XP software)from Time Computers with preloaded software as above for DVD RAM drive. Haven't used it yet but when I tried to install a Visioneer One Touch 9000 USB scanner (which can scan to disc) it was looking for and couldn't find a file called InstantCDDVD.msi. I don't know if the problem is with the installation of the scanner and its looking for a file that doesn't exist or Time Computers haven't installed the Instant CD DVD software properly. Altho I paid for a System and Drivers CD/Reload CD from Time, this only supports the main hardware, not peripherals. I have searched extensively on the HD of the pc and the discs but can't find this file at all. The Pinnacle technical support web site doesn't and I don't really know where to go for this single file. Unfortunately, all these suppliers all seem to be of a bunch in terms of technical support.

Would appreciate any help or ideas lol!

and yes I do know that there are more reliable PC suppliers than Time Computers but unfortunately, it was all I could afford and better than not having a PC at all. The rest of it is fine. I half expected it to be in pieces when it arrived lol.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires