Powerpoint Text Converter

mike40 10:17 30 Mar 2008

Hi

I am unable to open some attachments which have been sent to me in PPS format. I have both Powerpoint 2007 and the powerpoint viewer. When I try to open the attachments it says Powerpoint cannot read the outline no text converter is installed for this type of file. Any suggestions please.

Diodorus Siculus 10:30 30 Mar 2008

According to the link click here you need to install updates for your version of MSOffice; about half way down the link, your error message is reported and a solution offered.

mike40 10:36 30 Mar 2008

Hi Diodorus Siculus. I will give that a try. I thought I had all my applications updated.

Many thanks

mike40 10:46 30 Mar 2008

I have just checked and with the update site which shows that my applications are up to date

Cheers

Diodorus Siculus 11:50 30 Mar 2008

Bit of a strange one then... maybe if you post the exact wording of the error message, someone will be able to help.

mike40 12:40 30 Mar 2008

Hi

Sorry I got a bit fed up with it and deleted it. It came from Australia and was probably not important. Although I did have this problem some time ago everything seems to have been OK until now. I will mark it as resolved and if it happens again I will relate the exact message and see if you can help further.

Many thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?