powerpoint

conrail 14:12 19 Jul 2006

I have a number of photos on different pages on my site which is dedicated to a local amdram group, I would like to create a slideshow of the pictures, one show on each page regarding that page, for example there is a page called Patience with 6 photos, I have created a slide show using powerpoint for these 6 pics but how do I get them from powerpoint to my web pages, ideally they would be a max of 6 inches square, although the pics are different sized, my site is click here, all help gratfully accepted

ade.h 15:53 19 Jul 2006

I don't know if that is possible. I just javascript for slideshows, for which there are some off-the-shelf script around on the net.

mco 15:59 19 Jul 2006

I'm not quite sure how you mean, but if you mean you want an automatically playing slide show, as ade.h says, there are a few programs that will do it. I use this one - scroll down to 'html slide show wizard' click here - you can size the photos as you like. Alternatively, if you load up your powerpoint into OpenOffice, you can save it as a flash file (.swf) and upload it that way.

conrail 17:43 19 Jul 2006

thanks for all advice, I appreciate it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?