Powerpoint 2007 insert 3D animated object

Picklefactory 12:23 07 Apr 2008

Any Powerpoint wizz kids in?
Not my thing PP, but I have a free 3D drawing viewer called eDrawings from Solidworks, which provides a means to animate a 3D drawing (Just rotates it for display) and I want to insert a 3D animation. It is supposed to be possible to insert an eDrawing file into PP. The help file in eDraw is of little help, although it does briefly state that this is possible. I can insert the object, but the only way I can get it to animate, is when I edit the object. I can't find a way to get PP to make it work via slide show. I can save the eDraw file as HTM, but can't manage to get that to animate in PP either. Any suggestions folks?
Thanks

recap 14:54 07 Apr 2008

click here it is 2 years old but still may help you Picklefactory.

Picklefactory 17:29 07 Apr 2008

......but I'm afraid that didn't help. I've Googled some similar threads, but none have reached any definitive conclusion as yet. My other option is to see how I can insert a HTM file and get that to run with slide show.

VoG II 17:36 07 Apr 2008

You could try asking at click here

Picklefactory 18:17 07 Apr 2008

It's worth a shot, I'm sure. This presentation is not that important, so if I don't find easy answer soonish, I think I'll just sack it. I'll tick as resolved.
Thanks folks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone