Had my PC just over a month, worked fine until last week when it wouldnt switch on, checked to make sure plug secure both ends and switched off at mains then on again and it worked ok, used it for several hours without problem then powered off. Next day same problem , would not power up again same as previous day, removed kettle lead , replaced and it worked for the whole time i was on.
Assumed faulty power lead, swapped it for another one i had from old pc and it worked fine, until the next day when same problem as before, so i discounted faulty power lead.
Now i find that if i power down pc and switch off at the wall socket, it powers up ok next time i use it, can anyone suggest why this should be?
BTW, i do not have on/off switch on back of pc so no fault there, and just as an aside, the green power on light does not illuminated, in fact it hasnt from day 1, not sure if this is relevant .