power cable

  cowboy62 15:58 31 Mar 2007

i have a 17" tft monitor the only information i have on the monitor is that it is ma-782kc this model can be bought from dixon but what i need is a power lead for it so if any person could please help me in locating one plz

  Jackcoms 16:00 31 Mar 2007

Who's the manufacturer?

If you know that, have a look at their website.

  octal 16:06 31 Mar 2007

Is this the one?

click here

If it is it's made by Proview, sorry I can't help with the lead. Any chance of taking a picture of the socket and uploading it to PhotoBucket?

  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:07 31 Mar 2007

Ok you can but power leads from any electrical shop.

All you need to know is what shape socket on the back of the monitor., and power output AMPs to work out what size fuse to fit (probably 3Amp for a monitor)

3 pin D (kettle lead)
3 pin 80 (cloverleaf)
2 pin 8

  ArrGee 16:09 31 Mar 2007

Wouldn't a transformer also be required?

  cowboy62 16:44 31 Mar 2007

thats the one octal

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone