possible trojan infection in a thread;beware pleas

p;3 19:27 01 Apr 2005

click here
this thread at 1621 today entry of Number7"s ; where it says "the trial version of the "click here"; I have picked up, I am sure from that link; the Trojan Horse Back door virus; my agv has caught it and hopefully cleared it; as I have clicked on no other entries today , that is the only placew I can see I could have got this infection;
if I am wrong ; then I applogise; but the forum need to be aware of a possible problem :(

Number 7 21:13 01 Apr 2005

Get real.

There are two links to Trojan Hunter on the internet.

misec.net or trojanhunter.com.

Both lead to the IP address 207.44.154.77- a unique address.

So, no matter which link you use, the DNS servers will take you to the same SITE- they're the same thing.

If you have Trojan Horse Backdoor, or whatever, you didn't get from the the link I posted.

Djohn 21:47 01 Apr 2005

to think of other members, but all of Number 7's links are fine, you need have no worry clicking on them.

p;3 22:43 01 Apr 2005

number 7 ; please do not take offense;if it had been MY thread that was highlighted, I would have been gratedul to have been advised that the links might have infection in them; if I have offended you them , as said, my apologies; I am reliably informed that all the links are OK , and thanks to to Djohn for your input on this;

all is now well; and one computer now being sorted out:( (mine)

Number 7 23:41 01 Apr 2005

I agree with Djohn and yourself- no problem.

Where's the thread for your computer being sorted out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?