plug in problem

patso 22:45 21 Oct 2008

i have bought tracks from cherry red music site but cant seem to download them,i get error plug in failed to initialize ,this never happened before,what can i do to download the tracks, i have been charged for the tracks from my account,but cant seem to get them now,any help please,thanks

patso 23:25 21 Oct 2008

come on there must be some help for me,i am having the error message plug in on page ,surely there must be someone out there with the solution,it is a web page problem i think.any help please its cherryred mp3global the music site,i have emailed them as well about the problem as i have paid for the music downloads,any help please?

griffon56 16:23 22 Oct 2008

Hi Patso,
This isn't a solution but it seems to me that you lack a 'plug-in' necessary to download your tracks.

In case you don't know a 'plug-in' is a small program, usually in Javascript which enables something specific on your computer.

It ought to be available from the music download site or from your browser's site. Have a look or ask the question of Cherry Red. They ought to be able to advise.

Technotiger 16:35 22 Oct 2008

What OS are you using?

Technotiger 16:53 22 Oct 2008

If using XP download/install click here

If using Vista download/install click here

patso 18:53 22 Oct 2008

thanks for the replies,it seems it was a card problem.when i paid i was directed to a similar site,i got failed payments on my card,when i updated my card on the site today the downloads came down? i will post back the name of the site that i was redirected to,thamks again

Technotiger 18:56 22 Oct 2008

OK - alls well, as they say. Thanks for your feedback.

woodchip 19:11 22 Oct 2008

i was directed to a similar site.

That does not sound right, check your credit card account.

Well thats what I would do

Technotiger 19:15 22 Oct 2008

Good advice from woodchip !!

patso 21:34 22 Oct 2008

i was charged by MYPOCKETPAL.COM LTD MANCHESTER GB
and the purchase was declined.is this the same site as cherry red.co.uk the music site,when i reentered my card today iwas able to get the downloads,when i checked my bank account card the purchase has gone through to the same company it was declined ie MYPOCKETPAL.COM LTD MANCHESTER GB
dont know where it went wrong as when ichecked my account on cherry red the downloads are now in my history of purchases,they were not there last night,must have been a site problem?thanks again

patso 21:56 22 Oct 2008

just checked my original email from them and the company they use for payment is MYPOCKETPAL.COM LTD there must hve been a problem with the site last night or updating my card,for the record i still got the plug in error when i clicked on the address link and their home page was loading?thanks again for all the help and this post might help someone else,cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?