CodheadZogman 23:13 05 Aug 2005

I recall seeing an ad for an adaptor which allows a Playstation to be plugged into a PC (in effect alloing the PS game to appear on the the PC monitor). Anyone have an idea where I can get one from? Thanks.

  woodchip 23:30 05 Aug 2005
  Completealias 23:30 05 Aug 2005

If you mean an adaptor to plug a playstation controller into so you can use it for gaming on the pc then click here 6.99 delivered and it allows you to plug in 2 ps2 pads if you want to. It conects to your system via a USB port

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?