please help me i got a problem in my pc!

alisamierbafra 14:06 15 Jan 2015

hey guys i have a problem. i downloaded arx crossfire(private server of crossfire) i played it before yesterday normally without any problems..

they updated the launcher of the game.. the launcher gets updated when i open the old one so i opened the oldone and started updating when its almost done i got a framework error saying that the file cant be founded..

i have figured out that when the file downloads it deletes itself..

so i tried to download the updated launcher from the game forum when i extract it in the game folder`it deletes itself in 2 secs.. the launcher have a virus(the admins of the games said that this exe file have a virus because its a private server anyways im the only one have this problem..ppl plays the game without problems.. so help me please i dont have any antivirus in my pc because all said to me turn it off.. i dont have any kind of antiviruses in my pc help please..btw i have windows 7 64bit thanks in advance

lotvic 17:51 16 Jan 2015

Not good to run a pc with no antivirus. You are probably infected with all sorts of nasties. I suggest you install antivirus and run scan to clean up. Also check for Malware, Malwarebytes.org MBAM do a good free one that will scan on demand for malware.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?