please help.....

sasrob 12:56 05 Sep 2009

my pc desktop is around 4 years old. this is a pc that i have made. my motherboard is a epox 9NPA it has worked well. on the motherboard i got LED thats a power status of the CPU,CHIPSET,DRAM , LED (light up when turned on) but the CPU LED do not come on all the time when the LED light up the pc boots up fine and runs ok but if the CPU LED dont light up the pc starts up but nothing shows up on screen i have to unplug the psu then plug back in then try again. the motherboard has a CP80P 80 port debug LED this show FF when the CPU LED do not light up. iv got 2 things in mind here but i would like to hear what your possibility for this problem could be?? though the history of this pc it has had alot of gaming hours played on it with mmog, swgonline,auto assault,wow....

Technotiger 13:40 05 Sep 2009

PSU may be dying.

sasrob 19:50 05 Sep 2009

thxs for the reply...need help with psu to get?? my set up is amdx4600 1gig ram xfx7800gtx 74gig hd 2xdvd drive +1 fan other fans run off motherboard. the psu im using now is enermax 600W could i get away with just a enermax pro+80 425W psu. the motherboard recommends at least 350W thats 75W more not sure if that could feed the xfx7800gtx???

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?