please help!

suesue43 19:19 21 May 2007

what is the safest game sites for kids my 8 year old tries them all and i dont want to get a virus, he says bbc is boring any clues anyone?? who really appreciate it thanks

Jackcoms 19:27 21 May 2007

The 'safety' of the site is irrelevant.

If you have decent AV and anti-malware protection that's the most important 'safety' aspect if your concern is about viruses.

And, by the way, when starting a thread please use a title which accurately describes your problem so that members will know if they have the knowledge to help.

"Please help!" is no good to anyone.

suesue43 19:30 21 May 2007

reply to jaccoms as im very very new to all this and i mean not having a clue i did not realise that when stsrting a new thread i had to do this i will remember next time sorry

Mine use this site and have hours of fun with no problems so far click here

suesue43 19:33 21 May 2007

thank you very much [email protected] much appreciated will tell him

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:38 21 May 2007

Do you have a good Antivirus program?
a firewall and an Antispyware program?

These can all be downloaded free and will keep your PC safe.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:38 21 May 2007

Do you have a good Antivirus program?
a firewall and an Antispyware program?

These can all be downloaded free and will keep your PC safe.

suesue43 19:40 21 May 2007

yes have norton anti virus and a good spyware forgotten the name whoops!! what am i like lol

TheJam 19:41 21 May 2007

also try disney channel and nickolodeon/nick jr

plus this site
click here
gives a game away per day just check the site daily,some are for older age groups but also have kids ones

suesue43 19:48 21 May 2007

awwwwwwwwh thanks thejam thats great im writing them all down thanks again

paulgeaf 19:49 21 May 2007

Well there are loads that you definitely won't get a virus from.!
He could always join the lego.com website where kids have a load of games to choose from as well as forums for kids etc.
My 6 yr old loves it but there are kids of all ages there.
Here are some on-line game sites that I know myself...they are safe from viruses I can promise!
This first one is the home of the place that makes the software that these online games are made with so many great games here:
click here
Next one is brilliant..the bmx game is the best, me and my 6yr old always try to beat each other..obviously I am no good!
click here
Quite a lot here too, don't use it often:
click here
The next one has a menu across the top to choose a different type of game like adventure, puzzle, etc. I linked you to the action games page:
click here

Another site you can really trust is the About.com network. Here is their online games section...a huge range of game types and not all for young kids(nothing obscene or adult, just some complicated games and strategy as well as kids stuff!):
click here
This one might be better for the kid:
click here

Hope that helps!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?