playstation 2 and pc

  gidster 16:21 06 Jan 2005

what i want to do is connect my playstation 2 to the pc moniter so that ive got my playstation and my pc next to each other . so when i turn the moniter on and the playstation my lad can play that and when the playstaion is not in use i can just turn the pc on and use that. do i have to buy a special moniter


  thedogisdead3 16:23 06 Jan 2005

I'd like to know about this aswell... I think you can get some sort of double input deely but the bods at PC world didnt have a clue what I meant... you can get a box type thing from Hauppage I think, but it's like £100....

  gidster 16:28 06 Jan 2005

so you dont have to buy i new monitor just get a connector because the playstation needs a scart connector dosent it?

  TomJerry 16:38 06 Jan 2005

dabs sell one about £50, I will check this out for you late, if you are in hurry, the last issue of Computer Shopper has an article on it

  TomJerry 19:25 06 Jan 2005

External TV/Video Tuner for Monitor/LCD inc Remote £41.99 click here

PC Monitor TV Tuner with Remote Control £58.98 click here

TeleViewer 1610 RC £61.08 click here

If you want the top of range: Turn your LCD Monitor into a TV/Multimedia Center click here

  TomJerry 19:31 06 Jan 2005

dump you monitor to someone else and buy a nice 17"LCD monitor with TV function

Product Code - 788689 £279.99 from PC World

17" LCD TV Black & Silver Monitor with TV Tuner £295.74 from Watford click here, one user commented that it great with PS2

I you want wide screen: RELISYS TV LCD TFT RLT1720S SILVER+BLK 3YR OSW (M002664) £317.19 from PlanetMicro click here

  vandango 19:54 06 Jan 2005

Try this just £14.99 worth a go i'm sure. click here

  gidster 20:11 06 Jan 2005

thanks alot youve definatley helped ,


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017