PlayOnline - Final Fantasy XI

Ravaner 00:30 07 Jan 2004

Why can't I register as a uk resident so I can play Final Fantasy XI. I bought the game from HMV and having installed it without a hitch, I was very annoyed to get stumped on the PLAYONLINE registration question about suppling the country of residence when only given the choice of the USA and Canada. I looked for help, a word of support, perhaps a easy e-mail address to gain the answer. Not a thing. What is a multi national games empire doing releasing a game when you can't play the damn thing, worse what fools are loosing them sales as countless customers must be disappointedly returning their game for a refund because there is NO information on this problem.

©®@$? 01:24 07 Jan 2004

Final Fantasy XI may be someway off release in Europe, but an American outing is slated for sometime next year. Those with broadband will be looking to play on US servers in 2003. A European version isn't expected until 2004.

from click here(que)id=83289

maybe choose us see what happens

©®@$? 01:25 07 Jan 2004

this is the link i found that info theres not really anymore info other than that

click here

Ravaner 09:50 07 Jan 2004

Thank-you for the links but having bought the game along with countless others and although abound with trailers and previews these game websites have no upto date info. This game is avilable in the UK and the PC version costs £44 at HMV. You install it then you must register with PlayOnline. The problem is that they don't seem to have any idea that the game is avilable in the UK. Hence you can't plat it because it will not accept the Uk as a destination as ones residence.

©®@$? 10:00 07 Jan 2004

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?