playing sounds

wolfie3000 01:08 29 Aug 2005

I wonder if anyone can help i want to put music onto my website but not sure how i use easy designer on aol
click here
so that music plays as you enter any help will be much apprieciated

mco 09:36 29 Aug 2005
  wolfie3000 20:19 29 Aug 2005

ok i have read it but where on my html do i put it and do i just upload the music file and put the name in?
im not to clever with html any further help would be helpfull i can e-mail the html to you so you can put it in.

mco 00:12 30 Aug 2005

you said you wanted to put music in as people enter the site (although beware - not everyone appreciates that!) Maybe something like this might serve the purpose - doesn't involve programming. You could download the free trial version and see. On the other hand I note your site has videos (which I haven't watched): would you not upload music files - .wav or .mp3 in the same way as you will have uploaded the movies?
click here

wolfie3000 00:23 30 Aug 2005

sorry that aint much use to me i know that its possible with east designer to put music on the website so it plays as soon as you enter i dont really want to download a program to do it im sure its just a matter of putting in some html but im not sure how?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?