Playing CD with Video content in PC

iqs 16:20 07 Jan 2008

Hi,Everytime I try to convert to MP3 or save to my harddrive ,the album Bitter Suites To Succubi by Cradle of Filth.The videos which are included on the disc start to play.I can not view the tracks and play.Any ideas please.
Cheers

rossgolf 17:20 07 Jan 2008

right clik on the drive in mycomputer then clik explore then see if you can do what you need to from that

iqs 17:33 07 Jan 2008

rossgolf,thanks for the reply.All ready tried the explore option.The files that were available are....
Data
QuickTime 4
Extras
Autorun
Read me
Start(macromedia Projector)

When you open the Data file,there are two sub folders. MAIN.DXR and Video(realplayer).

The DXR files contains the songs.But no media player can open this file.I have used the internet to search for a program to open and play,none were found.

Cheers

iqs 20:11 07 Jan 2008

sorry ;-)

rossgolf 20:23 07 Jan 2008

maybe wen it cant play it it automatically goes to the next playable format and plays that.
when you say the videos play and you cannot view the songs anymore what do you mean?

rossgolf 20:23 07 Jan 2008

elaborate on it abit lol

iqs 21:28 07 Jan 2008

when the disc starts,the videos which are included on the CD start to play automatically.The music tracks are not listed,there are no options to choose either to play video or music.

There are various option supplied on screen for fast forwarding,stop,play the videos only,but no music track options.

When the disc is stopped and the disc is opened,the folders in my previous reply are available.

Hope this helps rossgolf

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?