Play in full-screen mode

L o s t 13:18 12 Dec 2009

Hi, everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me solve an issue I'm having...

I can't seem to any of my games in full=screen mode, it's rather annoying. You see, at one point I was able to for a long period of time and suddenly it's decided to give up on me. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks, in advance!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:13 12 Dec 2009

Operating system?
Games that won't co operate?

L o s t 16:20 12 Dec 2009

How do I get my operating system info again?

And every game from, The Sims 3, Dragon Age: Origins, Champions Online and so on.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:00 12 Dec 2009

XP or Vista?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:05 12 Dec 2009

XP or Vista?

What does pressing F11 do, does the game still
stay the same size?

click here

A higher screen resolution reduces the size of items on your screen and increases the relative space on your desktop

• You can switch your screen resolution temporarily to 640 X 480 if you have games or other programs that are set to run at that resolution. To switch, right-click the game or program (on the desktop or on the Start menu), and then click Properties. Click the Compatibility tab, and then select the Run in 640x480 screen resolution check box. Your display reverts to its default resolution when you close the program.

• Your monitor and video adapter determine how much you can change your screen resolution. You may not be able to increase the resolution above a certain level.

• Changes to screen resolution affect all users that log on to the computer.

• Only the recommended screen resolutions are listed. For additional settings, click the Advanced button on the Settings tab, click the Adapter tab, and then click List all Modes. Select the resolution, color level, and refresh rate you

L o s t 17:48 12 Dec 2009

I have Windows XP and F11 does nothing, when I have it on full screen it just crashes to desktop with an error message.

Graphicool1 17:53 12 Dec 2009

What does the 'Error Message' say, including the error number?

Kevscar1 17:57 12 Dec 2009

game options for each one then video. Tick box that says full screen or untick box whick says windowed mode then clcik apply. With some games you may need to restart for it to take effect.

L o s t 18:06 12 Dec 2009

VPU Recover

VPU Recover has reset your graphics accelerator as it was no longer responding to graphics driver commands

Please tell ATI Technologies about this problem

The generated error report contains only system information such as driver version, AGP settings, graphics frame buffer size, etc. that will be used to analyze the problem. This report will be treated as anonymous.

Send Error Report Don't Send

L o s t 18:57 12 Dec 2009

That's the error message I get everytime I try to play a game in full-screen.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:06 12 Dec 2009

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?