Pixma IP2000

Ex plorer 18:09 06 Feb 2007

Hi How do you change the font size with the Canon Pixma IP2000

Ex

Totally-braindead 18:17 06 Feb 2007

Not sure what you mean. You change the font size with the program you use to type the letters such as Word don't you?
Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Ex plorer 18:23 06 Feb 2007

Hi fonts in word are set at 10 printig size is about a font six.
I was wondering if the font size was not set correctly in the printers fonts?

Totally-braindead 18:45 06 Feb 2007

Is it not more to do with the way the printer is printing, what I mean is my Epson, if I don't select the printable area as full by default it will leave a border making it smaller.
Just had a look my printer states standard or maximum for the print area and if I choose standard it will leave a border and of course your program for writing the document has borders as well.
My only suggest is to check both these options.
Perhaps someone else can help better because I don't know what you mean by printer fonts. The printer prints what the document created tells it to print in conjunction with your print and paper settings for the printer you are using.

Ex plorer 18:48 06 Feb 2007

Thanks I thought that maybe the printer had some sort of Font sizing.
Thanks for your help

Totally-braindead 19:02 06 Feb 2007

Ex plorer I don't think that is the case. If it is I've never heard of it or come across it. Not with inkjets.
Just because I've no knowledge of it doesn't mean I'm right.
Try looking at the print options and the program you are using to create the documents first and then see what happens.
The only printers I have seen with something similar to the what I think you mean is the old dot matrix printers, some of them could only print in certain fonts and there were buttons on the front of the printer to choose the font. Least I think thats what they were for, it was a long time ago. Or it might be the daisywheel printers I am thinking of. Anyway I've never heard of this with an inkjet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?