PIPEX MAIL

Ventad 08:34 17 Mar 2009

Any body else having trouble connecting to PIPEX MAIL As soon as I put in ID and passsword I get:-
Your Pipex Webmail session has expired. Please login again.

I realise this is part of Tiscali but I am still Connected to internet

sunnystaines 09:01 17 Mar 2009

yes bulldoghome email have two accounts the wife's not getting any mail saying no messages just ran a test message.

Ventad 09:23 17 Mar 2009
  Ventad 09:24 17 Mar 2009

should have left the .co.uk off sorry

Ventad 09:58 17 Mar 2009

seems it is back OK now, it was a "how do you rate PIPEX" survey, for PIPEX.
I will tick it as resolved

sunnystaines 13:48 17 Mar 2009

my email ok but no improvement for the wife

sunnystaines 13:56 17 Mar 2009

tried submitting an email fault form but getting unable to send re errors.

tried customer service web will not open. are they about to crash@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

sunnystaines 14:23 17 Mar 2009

rang pipex who were not interested and dumped me with tiscali telling it was bulldog support despite me telling them bulldogsupport not longer exists and is deal with by pipex. Tiscali was a dreadful indian call centre that could only say ring pipex.

left a message with senior management of pipex.

with the present cloud hanging over this company getting more tempted to pay a little extra and move if not sorted soon.

sunnystaines 14:46 17 Mar 2009

sorry to but in on your thread.

sunnystaines 15:57 17 Mar 2009

mine fixed too now, shame I had to phone senior management at pipex for a fix. pipex help just fobbed me off as for tiscali I might as well talked to a remote answering machine.

Ventad 17:10 17 Mar 2009

No bother about the thread, thats what it is all about, finding out what is going on. It seems strange that on a day that the mail went wrong they send me a survey on how I rate them, which up to now has been very good lets hope that it can all carry on with PIPEX and they get over the bother they are in, a few hours hiccup with the mail will dissapear into the distance.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?