pipex

jon2 10:39 24 Oct 2006

can any one recomend Pipex, or more than one would be handy

Stuartli 10:44 24 Oct 2006

I've been with Pipex (on PAYG) for more than 10 years - I've only needed the support department twice in that time and only had one spam e-mail. Pipex staff quickly prevented that from ever happening again...:-)

anchor 11:11 24 Oct 2006

I have been with Pipex broadband for about 4.5 years. Certainly very reliable, and no complaints with speeds.

Not the cheapest, but among the best.

Taff™ 11:20 24 Oct 2006

Been with Pipex since Dial Up Days - no problems they couldn`t sort out, good customer service and reliable connection. I wouldn`t change to save a fiver. (Ten maybe!)

Lettervanman 13:40 24 Oct 2006

Was on Pipex for about 2 years,did not need customer servce so not a problem. However it must be said that they are not what they were,say 2 years ago. On two occasions recently they claimed that they could not get payment from my bank,both times it was their own fault.Contacting help or service if required, is now a real problem and can take ages. I have changed because a house move involved cancel and reapply,and then would be on 12 month contract. I joined Pipex in the first place because it was then a 1 month contract.
Having said all that,connection was very solid and rarely dropped.
You pays your money and......

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The pulp art of 80s computer game magazine covers

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?