Pinnacle studio 11

cozmoss 10:06 20 Aug 2007

I recently bought Pinnacle studio 11 and after using its many features, I upgraded on-line to enable pic in pic. Since doing so, the programme dose not find the dvd burner. I tried uninstalling Pinnacle and reinstalling it but still will not find the dvd burner. My decktop pc Is brandnew and other programmes find and successfully burn a dvd. All worked fine until I upgraded to pic in pic.Anyone out there had simlar problem or can advise me.

€dstowe 11:18 20 Aug 2007

This ought to be in the Helpline forum.

Have you contacted Pinnacle about this?

I quickly gave up using this software (actually its predecessor) as it gave me nothing but trouble. I qualify that though by saying some people get along fine with it.

€dstowe 11:19 20 Aug 2007

That should read Helproom, not Helpline, apologies.

bvregille 20:54 27 Aug 2007

Cozmoss,
You can find a fix for the missing DVD burner in Studio 11 from the Pinnacle knowledge base:
click here
Download the ZIP file attached to this document.

kimaesha 17:09 19 Jun 2009

If you encountered problems regarding pinnacle, there is this another site that can help you regarding [url=click here]Pinnacle security[/url] system. I tried their services. Oh my, its hassle-free and aside from that their trustworthy too.

kimaesha 17:12 19 Jun 2009

If you encountered problems regarding pinnacle, there is this another site that can help you regarding Pinnacle security system. I tried their services. Oh my, its hassle-free and aside from that their trustworthy too. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?