Pinnacle Expressions

BaboonBoy22 21:01 06 Nov 2006

Is anybody familiar with Pinnacle expressions?
I have had an issue with it since I've had it. It constantly asks me to reinstall the software due to a registry problem. The exact error message is: "There is a problem with the Pinnacle Expressions registry settings. Please reinstall Pinnacle Expressions to resolve this problem." I have done this countless of times, it will work for a short while, and then I get the message again. And now it won't work at all.
I've been onto their website, and nothing seems to help, and the support isn't much use because it is an old version (apparently).
Can anyone help? It would be greatly appreciated.

woodchip 21:17 06 Nov 2006

When you removed from Add Removedid you do a Search for Pinnacle and delete all it finds, before reinstalling?

BaboonBoy22 18:13 08 Nov 2006

I know I've said this is issue is resloved, but as I predicted the error has occured again. This time I completely got rid of everything, reinstalled the software and just this moment when I went to launch the software, I got the same error message.
Can anyone think of anything I could try?
Thanks.

woodchip 18:16 08 Nov 2006

It sounds like it could be a XP problem. Try Running from Run SFC /SCANNOW with your XP disc in the computer. It will not work with a Restore disc. Then try the Reload again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone