pictures within

graham12 12:22 18 Sep 2003

When looking at some web sites there are small boxes with pictures inside but the problem that I have is there is no picture only a small red cross in the left hand corner. In the past I have seen the pictures can you please help
thanks

Inky 12:34 18 Sep 2003

Try right clicking on the box and selecting "Show picture". It might be that you have a slow connection.

Also, go into Tools, select Internet Options and click on Advanced. Look for the Multimedia heading which has "Show Pictures" as an option and make sure it is selected.

Tog 12:34 18 Sep 2003

Try using right-click "show picture".

Using Norton, my advert stopper sometime IDs pictures as adverts with a similar result.

graham12 12:50 18 Sep 2003

the show picture is already enabled and have also tried right clicking with no luck, when I try I get the message error 404 and the words in German Datei nicht gefunden the site I am looking at is Virtual Railroad 2 Eisenbahn.exe Professional

Tog 12:53 18 Sep 2003

Sounds like a poorly kept website

graham12 13:09 18 Sep 2003

Have sent an email to the makers of Virtual Railway just hope that they can recitified the problem and thanks for all your help

graham12 19:26 04 Oct 2003

I still seem to have the same problem with red crosses preventing me from seeing the pictures even after right clicking show picture, have also notice some other web sites with pictures have the same problem

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?