Pictures from CD onto hard drive

User-178362 14:17 15 Aug 2005

On one of my cd's, I croped some pictures, useing PhotoSuit 4, Saving under a different name, When I came to look for them thinking they would be all on My Pictures, standing alone. I found they were in My Pictures only in a folder which I call ships. I did not want them to go into a folder just be there on show when I clicked on My Pictures. How do I get them out and where I would like them, in My Pictures but not in a folder, and how did this happen? windows xp.

pj123 14:39 15 Aug 2005

Just highlight the pictures you want to move from "ships" and drag them into My Pictures.

User-178362 14:58 15 Aug 2005

Thank you pj123. I clicked on My Pictures from desk top. Opend the folder called ships then I made the page smaller so I could see the desk top and draged my pictures from the open folder onto the icon called My Pic, Some times I had an eye icon under the My Pictures icon on Desk Top, instead of it going into the Pic icon, Did I do this the way you intended? Sorry to keep repeating the same words, Is it alright if I was to just type in M/P?

User-178362 15:33 15 Aug 2005

Screensaver, If you dowload it, you will lose everthing!

DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!
I have just had this passed onto me and told to pass it on.

pj123 17:43 15 Aug 2005

sea princess, Not the way I would have done it but if it results in what you wanted it doesn't matter.

User-178362 18:44 15 Aug 2005

I would like to know the way you would do it, please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?